- Driver’s user interface sometimes does not respond after changing to Extended Desktop mode with displays rotated.
- Unreal Tournament 3 game: low performance.
- Windows desktop momentarily flickers upon connecting a display via HDMI and the notebook lid is open.
- Bitmap texts rendering fails.
- Display resolution changes to 800X600 after resuming from hibernate or standby state (S4 or S3).
- Actual monitor refresh rate is not shown in the driver’s user interface.
- Prince of Persia game: Screen is blacked out at the temple scene.
- Rotation does not stay at 90 or 270 degrees if Extended Desktop mode is enabled.
- Sacred 2: Fallen Angel game: screen corruption seen.
- In the driver’s user interface, some Power Feature Settings are grayed out after installing a newer driver.
- Error: “Media Foundation Protected Pipeline …” sometimes appear after playing a DVD, setting the computer the Hibernate state (S4), and then resuming the computer.
- Windows Aero function test fails on GL platform.
- Video playback window shows corruption when moved from primary display to the secondary display.
- Assassin’s Creed game: Select Profile screen shows black menu.
- VGA driver 18.104.22.1686 doesn’t enable AERO after installed and reboot.
- Maximum speed field in SPD for SDVO encoder register does not have affect.
- Frame drop when right-clicking on a DVD player application menu to open it.
- 3DMark06 application: Screen flashes while running this application.
- 3DMark05 and 3DMark06 applications: One second flash seen at top of the notebook’s built-in display.
- Driver’s Graphics Properties window flashes for less than a second when selecting different options.
- Aspect ratio changes from Center Image to Full Sceen after rebooting the computer.
- When playing VCD or DVD for a while, the player application stops working.
- After restarting the computer, the Aspect Ratio unexpectedly changes to Full Screen when it was previously set to Center Image.
- While in Extended Desktop mode, DVD playback automatically stops and error appears that application has stopped working.
- Error: “Your computer can’t come out of hibernation.” when trying to resume the computer from hibernate state (S4).
- Error: “Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.” when connecting or disconnecting the HDMI cable.
- Error that the display driver stopped responding when switching to Intel® Dual Display Clone mode.
- HDMI driver not automatically setup when setting up the graphics driver.
- Error: “Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered.” after connecting an external display and changing the display’s mode.
- After connecting an external display while DVD is playing, an error appears that the player application has stopped working.
- While playing a DVD in Extended Desktop mode, flickering seen on the notebook’s built-in display.
- 3DMark06 application: white stripes seen.
- PCMark Vantage application: While running Memories Suite, error appears that the display driver stopped responding.
Download Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver 22.214.171.1248 for Vista 32
Intel GMA Driver 126.96.36.1998 for vista 32bit
Download Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver 188.8.131.528 for Vista 64
Intel GMA Driver 184.108.40.2068 for vista 64bit