nVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M/120M and Quadro FX 350M driver.
Work on Windows 2000 and windows xp, support notebook Dell Latitude D620, D820, Precision M65
How To manually install the Graphics Driver in Windows:
- Download the graphics driver EXE file.
- Click Start.
- Right-click Computer and select Manage. When prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
- Select Device Manager from the navigation tab on the left.
- Double-click Display Adapters.
- Right-click the Nvidia Graphics Controller and click Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
- Click Next. Drivers install.
- Reboot computer when prompted.
hi ,i tried using above details, but after installing the same message is coming as ” this device could not work properly” code error 10.