With an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz T7300 processor, MacBook is the fastest and most powerful ever, keeping up with your mobile lifestyle whether you’re a student or a professional. It comes standard with 1 GB (two SO-DIMM) 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM (PC2-5300) of memory and a large hard drive ( 80 GB 5400 rpm Serial ATA), so you can easily run multiple applications and store your photos, music, movies, and documents.
the MacBook line is pre-loaded with Apple’s Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard operating system includes includes Time Machine, Quick Look, Spaces, Spotlight, Dashboard, Mail, iChat, Safari, Address Book, QuickTime, iCal, DVD Player, Photo Booth, Front Row, Xcode Developer Tools.
Stay connected wherever you go with built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi, offering up to five times the performance and up to twice the range of the previous generation. You can video chat using the built-in iSight camera. At 1.08 inches thin and 5 pounds, the versatile and compact MacBook puts a world of advanced features within your reach.
- 24x slot-loading DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive (writes 24x CD-R, 16x CD-RW; reads CDs at 24x and DVDs at 8x)
- Mini-DVI port for video output (VGA adapter and mini-DVI to DVI adapter sold separately)
- Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 400 port
- Built-in full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys, 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement), and embedded numeric keypad
- Kensington cable lock slot
1 thought on “Apple MacBook MB061LL/B 13.3″ Laptop”
plz show me link for download driver to make my notebook touchpad scroll by using two fingers, like on a MacBook?
Comments are closed.