How To manually install the TV tuner Driver in Windows:
- Download the TV tuner driver ZIP file.
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Click Start.
- Right-click Computer and select Manage. When prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
- Select Device Manager from the navigation tab on the left.
- Double-click Display Adapters.
- Right-click the AVerMedia E502 CardBus TV tuner card and click Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
- Click Next. Drivers install.
- Reboot computer when prompted.
AVerMedia E502 CardBus TV tuner card
Version : v126.96.36.199
Category : TV tuner card driver
Operating System : Windows XP
Your TV tuner card should now be installed and working correctly. If not, re-open the case and make sure the card is seated correctly. If it still is not working correctly, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer of the TV tuner card.