The HP Mobile Print Driver enables users to print to mostnetworked HP printers that support PostScript without requiring teh installation of a new Windows printer. The solution includes a printer in the Printers Folder called “HP Mobile Printing PS.”
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP
How To manually install the HP Mobile Print Driver in Windows:
- Download the pritner driver exe file.
- Click to install.
- Right-click Computer and select Manage. When prompted for permission from User Account Control, click Yes.
- Select Device Manager from the navigation tab on the left.
- Double-click Print Adapters.
- Right-click the HP Mobile Print and click Update Driver Software.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and select the directory where the driver files are located.
- Click Next. Drivers install.
- Reboot computer when prompted.